If a roof leak or a fallen branch has created a hole in your roof, it may need to be replaced. Leaks or gaps could lead to water damage, mold growth, and other problems. The best idea is to have your roof inspected right away so you can take action before the risks get worse.
Our company specializes in restoring residential homes that have been damaged by weather elements. These repairs include roof leak clean-ups, roof replacement, and more.
Read more: Residential Flooded Basement
Rest assured that your home will be fixed as swiftly as possible, because we have decades of experience and can fix anything, whether it happened as a result of a storm or otherwise.
We solve problems while making sure the quality of our work is top-notch. Our advanced tools and expertise make this possible.
Common Roof Damage In Your Home
There are several reasons why your roof can become damaged. No matter the reason, we’re here to help!
Read more: Appliance Leaks
Generally, roofs collapse from one of these three things:
- Aging roofs – If you don’t replace your roof when it’s necessary, leaks start to happen inside your home. And the more time that passes, the leakier it is.
- Saturated roofs – As a result of an aging roof, accumulated water cannot leave the roof and instead stays there. This causes wet materials to become saturated and ruined.
- High wind damage – If high winds or severe weather is expected, it is important to make sure your roof and all of its components are secure. Once this is done, you can worry less and focus more on the safety of your family and pets
- Ice dams – When it gets cold outside, ice dams can form on your roof. This happens when water will freeze before it hits the eaves or re-freeze beneath the shingles where the underlayment keeps it from doing so.
- The heat from your home causes some ice and snow to melt, but once the water reaches areas that are not heated by the house it can quickly refreeze.
More about Water Damage Mitigation
An Industry Leader
Reliable Water Restoration provides expert, national services to the residential industry. Our customers rank us as best in class and we’re also experienced with what we do.
When your home has been damaged, it can be enormously stressful and put a major damper on your life. That’s why we’re here to help you recover. We’ll provide all the support you need to get back to normal as soon as possible.
We also have teams in those areas: