When water damage occurs within your property, there are a lot of things that can go wrong. If you neglect the damage, it can lead to serious structural problems & property alterations which will negatively affect the value of your home. But with some quick solutions, you’re back on even ground again.
At Reliable Water Restoration, we provide a world-class water removal service & make sure your property will always be taken care of. You’ll feel relieved and confident knowing you’re in safe hands with us.
Your property has just been exposed to water and that can be a big problem. That’s why we use professional equipment and the newest technology to bring it back to its normal state.
Read more: Commercial Rising Water Clean-ups
Do I Even Need A Water Removal Service?
When flood damage threatens your home, flood-related cleanup can be difficult and lead to other problems. Hiring professionals can minimize the risks and protect your property for years to come. However, without the necessary equipment and specialist knowledge, this can lead to further problems and may even lead to side effects.
Water damage is a tough problem to tackle. It requires professional water restoration training and the use of specialized equipment. This means calling a professional presence is vital for a full recovery and to ensure long-term safety.
It’s important to remember that contractors and other people may claim that a quick fix can be made on your property after it’s been flooded. If the water is not properly extracted, it can still cause damage if left untreated.
Even with the right drying equipment, the carpet can take up to 24 hours to dry. Moderately wet drywall can take 1 to 3 days.
Read more: Roof Damage & Leak Clean-up
You should allow at least 7-10 days for materials to dry which includes hardwood flooring, plaster, concrete, and wood. Contractors that promise to fix your property in three days are ignoring scientific principles.
Professional Water Removal Services
Why choose Reliable Water Restoration for your water removal needs? Our highly qualified, trained and industry-compliant technicians will dry out your home or office efficiently.
The key to water removal is knowing who to pick. Make sure you know the right person for the job and take steps to prepare for a flood before it happens.
Our water damage restoration techniques include:
- Source Elimination – The first step of any water removal process is to find the source of the water and get rid of it all.
- Identifying Type & Extent of Damage – We’ll thoroughly investigate the condition of your building, determine the scope of any damage, and make a plan to address it.
- Evaluating The Loss – Those who work in the water industry have a tough job to assess the type of input they have at hand and what they can do with it. The different types will generally fall into one of three categories:
- Category 1 – This type of water comes from a safe source such as those noted above, and won’t cause any concern for those who drink it.
- Category 2 – Water from a source such as a dishwasher or washing machine overflow or discharge can have significant contamination that includes bacteria and disease-causing organisms. It’s important to drink only healthy water.
- Category 3 – The water is deteriorated and can contain pathogens, toxins, or other harmful agents. The sources are sewage, waste line backup or flooding from seawater, rivers, and streams.
- Water Removal – Once the situation has been assessed, you should begin water extraction as soon as possible. This removes standing water and evaporation is used to remove excess moisture that remains.
- Drying – Once the water has been removed, you’ll need to dry out the room & contents by airing them out or using a dehumidifier. You’ll want to ensure that the area is also dried because if it’s left damp, mold will grow.
- Antimicrobial Application – This isn’t necessarily needed in all water damage scenarios, but can be used on a case-by-case basis and depends on level & risk of contamination
- Loss Mitigation – We’re delighted to work with you, and we’ll do whatever we can to limit the potential for any additional damage. This can mean helping you to move furniture or remove any other items we need to protect.
Reliable Water Restoration follows a scientific process of drying your property and this approach significantly reduces the risk of any foul odors or mold.
More of our locations: